It’s that time of year: THE HATE LIST 2015
- Carrie’s wig
- Jimmy Fallon and the new late night TV line-up with the exception of my new boyfriend James Corden. I HEART JAMES CORDEN.
- Snatch chat.
- That McNulty/Noah Saloway is British. How?! How?!
- The only movie I loved this year will not get nominated. Room.
- Unsubscribe feedback requests
- The House of Trump.
- I hate the jacket of PURITY so much I can’t pick it up which is okay since I haven’t read The Goldfinch yet.
- The term “binge-watching.”
- FOMA (there is nothing better than missing out)
What’s on your list. Let’s make it long and ugly. Happy new year! Love, Betsy
Filed under: Uncategorized |