Tomorrow, I’ve signed on to live tweet with Poets & Writers. What this means exactly is hard to say. But from 12-1, I am meant to field questions about being an agent/editor/writer. If you want to participate but can’t think of any questions, here are some starter questions:
- who is the sexiest publisher in NYC?
- how many pages does an editor read before typically rejecting a manuscript?
- do you have to know someone to get published?
- What is the most important social media a writer should be on?
- What are publishers looking for?
So if this sounds like your idea of fresh hell, please join us on #agentadvice
Filed under: Uncategorized |